Quality Policy Statement
'Quality is the responsibility of everyone in the organisation'
Andreas Stihl Limited is the sales and marketing subsidiary of the Stihl Group, responsible for the distribution of Stihl and Viking products in Great Britain.
We are committed to quality, integrity and professionalism in everything we do including:
- The excellence of our products and customer services
- The commitment and expertise of our staff
- Consistently meeting or exceeding our customers' requirements
- Continuously reviewing and improving the processes through which we deliver our products and services
- Providing staff with the appropriate training and tools to enable them to fully support our quality philosophy
Our success will be measured by
- Customer satisfaction
- Market share leadership and sales growth
- Efficient operational processes
- Secure and rewarding employment for all our staff
Our philosophy is based on the sale of premium quality STIHL and VIKING branded products through a network of Servicing Dealers, who offer exemplary standards of advice, instruction and after-sales service to our customers.
With our combined knowledge and expertise, STIHL and the Servicing Dealer form a strong partnership to ensure the successful distribution of our products.
To ensure success and co-operation in the long term, the contributions of both partners are described in the Guidelines for Co-operation with Servicing Dealers document and are embodied in our Servicing Dealer Contract.
We are a company that takes its responsibilities seriously. From the sourcing of raw material to the effect our activities and products have on the environment, we work hard to ensure that quality runs through everything we do.
Our manufacturing companies are certified to the ISO 9001:2000 standard, which means they meet the rigid manufacturing, quality management and environmental standards set by the ISO, the International Standards Organisation. In addition to the periodic inspections and audits carried out by the ISO they carry out their own stringent tests to provide additional reassurance to you:
Only materials and parts that have been inspected and are of perfect quality are actually used in the production process.
Every machine that comes off the assembly line goes through a trial run.
Every hundredth machine is completely disassembled and reassembled.